Atari, Inc. 🇺🇸 1983
The Atari 600 XL Computer Field Service Manual is a reference guide for the service technician.
The Field Service Manual is organized into six sections:
- THEORY OF OPERATION - Overview of how the 600XL works and what its basic assemblies look like.
- TESTING - Review of Diagnostic tests available for diagnosing 600XL problems.
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST - Failure information to aid the technician for a rapid diagnosis of 600XL problems.
- ASSEMBLY/DIS ASSEMBLY - Assembly/Disassembly instructions.
- SCHEMATICS AND SILKSCREENS, AND PARTS LIST - Electrical drawings and layouts of the 600XL Printer Circuit Board and a list of the parts used.
- SERVICE BULLETINS - Section to be used for Field Change Orders, Upgrade Bulletins and Tech Tips.