Does Atari BASIC make you a little dry in the mouth? Wondering whether the only thing writing your own programs will ever do for you is make you hot under the collar? Did reading that last BASIC programming book feel like a jog across the Sahara at high noon? Dr. C. Wacko (and friends) to the rescue!
Yes, folks, back from safari by popular demand, it's Dr. C. Wacko Presents Atari BASIC and the Whiz-Bang Miracle Machine. Now, even people who don't know figs about computers can learn to program and have fun with their Atari. "But real programming can't be fun", you say? Enter the sun-drenched world of the good doctor and you'll not only get a great tan, but you'll:
- grunt your way through Basic BASIC Training and get in shape for your programming adventure
- wander through the Great White Expanse, drinking from the Well of Programming Knowledge at every oasis
- don sunglasses and enter the world of Atari graphics
- create enchanting sounds and haunting melodies with Atari sound
- weave the perfect flying carpet while learning the Art of BASIC programming
Create word processors, computer files, games, encoders and decoders, and even models of the universe? Without knowing a byte of BASIC? Yup, Dr. C. Wacko and his band of desert renegades make it all possible.