Datamost, Inc. 🇺🇸 1984
By Mark Andrews
- Write programs that would be impossible to write in BASIC, and that run 10 to 1,000 times faster.
- Create your own customized character sets.
- Design screens using text, player-missile graphics and character animation.
- Create complex sound effects and use graphics modes that BASIC does not support.
- All programs will work without changes on either the MAC/65 assembler or the Atari Assembler editor.
Written in plain English, ATARI ROOTS will teach you how to program your Atari Home Computer in 6502 assembly language — the fastest, most memory-efficient programming language.