Sams 🇺🇸 1983
- Written specifically for owners and users of ATARI Computer Systems.
- Guides the reader step by step through the ATARI BASIC language— from the most elementary concepts to more advanced programming techniques.
- Follows a progressive format— each chapter builds on knowledge acquired in previous chapters.
- Concentrates on a user-interactive approach in order to have the reader working with the computer while progressing through the book.
- Enables users who have perhaps run games and prepackaged programs on their machines to learn how to produce useful programs of their own.
- Contains numerous examples of debugged, self-documenting programs, including programs to demonstrate the color graphics and sound capabilities of the ATARI Computer Systems.